The Period Repair Manual- By Lara Briden
*US and Canada only*
Written by naturopathic doctor and women’s health activist, Dr. Lara Briden, this book is your guide to better periods. It explains how to use natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and body-identical hormones. The information provides advice and tips for women of every age and situation. You can also get tips on how to better work with your health care provider when diagnosing and treating fertility issues.
It is the perfect companion when charting your cycles to help you navigate your way to better hormone health.
If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
- How to come off hormonal birth control.
- What your period should be like.
- Things that can go wrong.
- How to talk to your doctor.
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems including PCOS and endometriosis.