PCOS GUIDE: How to speak to your doctor.
This guide is designed to help you better consult with clinicians and professionals, especially when seeking support and advice about polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
The guide is split into two sections:
- If you suspect you may have PCOS but are not diagnosed.
- You have recently been diagnosed with PCOS.
Our guide includes information about:
- How to collect data about your health
- How to prepare for your medical appointments and advocate for your own health.
- A guide to recommended questions you can ask your doctor.