Tempdrop is getting ready for the new year with a refresh and we’ll be showcasing the update at the largest conference for consumer electronics - CES 2019 in Vegas - this January! Starting November 1st, we will be pausing shipments for new orders until we have the new Tempdrops in stock in late January. Here’s everything on the new Tempdrop that’s coming soon!
- We’re introducing 2 new armband colors - navy blue and khaki. We will have these available to order on our website very soon!
- We’ve completely redesigned our plastic molds.
- Our sensor and frame will get new colors. See the rendering for a peek and note that the rendering is not a photo and shows both the sensor and frame. The final colors may be slightly different.
- We’ll be updating our user manual.
- Tempdrop’s packaging will get a slight refresh.
If you're already rocking a Tempdrop, don't worry! Your Tempdrop is still a pro at everything and there's no reason to upgrade.
What does that mean for you?
Starting in November, we will stop shipments until the new Tempdrops are in stock, but we will still be operating behind the scenes, providing customer service and fulfilling any warranty or Tempdrop Care accidental insurance claims. And, if you would like to order an armband in a new color, sit tight, we’ll let you know then they're available.